(Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care)
The Association of Professional Chiropractors of the Philippines is solely and directly recommendatory to the National Certification Committee for Chiropractic and is the only association recognized and authorized by the Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care – Department of Health (PITAHC-DOH) to implement TAHC programs.
Traditional and Alternative Medicine (TAMA ) Act of 1997
Republic Act No. 8423 | December 9, 1997
“An act creating the Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) to accelerate the development of traditional and alternative health care in the Philippines, providing for a traditional and alternative health care development fund and for other purposes.”
- Downloadable Forms
- For Filipino Citizens:
- Certified true copy of proof of citizenship issued by the Philippine government, such as, but not limited to: (i) Certificate of Live Birth issued by the National Statistics Office; (ii) Philippine Pasport issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs; or (iii) Certificate of Naturalization, for naturalized Filipino citizens.
- (i) Certified true copy of Transcript of Records from the chiropractic school attended; and (ii) proof of completion of Chiropractic course, such as but not limited to a Diploma.
- Certified true copies of business permits related to chiropractic practice and business card, if applicable.
- NBI clearance.
- For Non-Filipino Citizens:
- Certified true copy of valid Passport issued by the country of origin.
- Copies of: (i) Transcript of Records from the chiropractic school attended; and (ii) proof of completion of Chiropractic course, such as but not limited to a Diploma.
- Certified true copy of business permits related to chiropractic practice and business card, both in the Philippines and in other country, if applicable (in the case of those practitioners havingdual citizenship).
- Certified true copy of a valid license or permit to practice Chiropractic in another country.
- Certified true copies of documents issued by the Bureau of Immigration and/or Department of Labor and Employment indicating that he or she is legally residing and working in the Philippines, such as but not limited to Immigrant Visa, Working Visa, Work Permit, Alien Certificate of Registration, Alien Employment Permit, etc.
- NBI clearance.
Registration/Certification Fee: PHP 5,000 will apply for successful applicants only.
* Important Reminder:
Applications not completely filled-up and/or with lacking requirements will be returned.